-->

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Celine's Tag

Celine tagged me with some interesting questions and I loved answering them. Thanks Celine, here go my answers and a small painting in MS paint again :-)

Two names you go by (besides my given name Pijush):
1. Tony (my nickname)
2. Goba (in the blog world)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Dark Brown trousers (am at work)
2. White shirt with light color strips
Two longest car rides:
1. Athens to Delphi, and back (340 kms in a day)
2. Athens to Meteora, and return (850 kms in a day)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Traveling
2. Photography and Blogging

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To get thinner and lose weight
2. To win couple of projects that I am bidding

Three animals you have or have had: (We had in our childhood)
1. Parrot
2. Chickens
3. Rabbits
Three Things you ate today:
1. Apple, Orange Juice (after dinner)
2. Rui Fish (In lunch)
3. Chilli Panir Role (yum)

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Office (during the day)
2. To visit the construction of my new flat

Two favorite holidays:
1. Durga Puja and Deepavali (Undoubtedly this is dream time for most of the Indians)
2. Christmas (the favorite of many us as we have vacation and relaxed days in corporate world)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke (once a day)
2. Tea/Coffee (anytime)

10 comments:

indicaspecies said...

Pijush (or should I call you Tony now?),

You have an interesting list here and I was particularly fascinated about your road trips and the rui fish part.

Rui fish brought back memories of some delicious Bengali food I've had in a restaurant 'Ballygunje' in Bangalore. During each trip there, I tasted different kinds of fish including ilish, katla etc., and lamb rizala and always ended up with the yummy Mishti Doi as a dessert. I'm not quit sure I got the spellings of the Bengali words mentioned above right.

I wish you success with your project. Thanks for playing and sharing a little more of you. :)

Lakshmi said...

umm ..you seem to have had a great day..at least eating :) your long trips are interesting and all the best for yiur project

Amrita said...

Hi Pijush, got to know you better through the meme.Hope your flat comes out really well and you all move in smoothly.

Anonymous said...

coke and tea? lol
thats very decent, pijush-chan.
and u dont have to lose weight at all. nice body-chan no :D

Cuckoo said...

Hi Tony !! :P

Nice tag, got to know you more. I was thinking this tag will also come to me. And I know it is coming my way.. lots of ppl are doing it.

Long drives ?? Aaah they are fun ! And the things you ate made my mouth water.

Keep smiling.

Keshi said...

Cute one Pij :)

**Goba

huh?

Keshi.

Pijush said...

@Celine,
Yes you can call me Tony. I enjoyed many long drives this year in Greece, and it is unforgeable experience for me.
Your spelling is absolutely perfect, I am glad to know that you like Bengali dishes. Fish is my fav dish along with Chicken. I love eating. Though gained huge weight now :-)
Thanks for your warm wishes. TK

@Backpakker,
Yes, I always try to enjoy in full, Thanks for your nice comment.

@Amrita,
Thank You. My flat is under construction and will take at least an year to complete. I need it, as I stay far from my current work location.

@Niki-chan,
Yes, in India we mainly have these drinks, others we generally avoid.
I am 80KG now and joined Jim to make me fit and fine as I want to live till 99. Just kidding, thanks for nice comment sweet-chan.

@Cuckoo,
Pulling my leg, thanks you haven't misspelled it as "Tomy" :-)
Ya.. I love long drives as I started driving couple of years back.
Do you remember that, You are tagged for 10 dreams before you die, by me.. Thanks & Take care Cuckoo

@Keshi,
Thanks mate. Goba is small version of "Govinda" (Krishna) :-). This name was given by one of my project manager in IBM as well as by my dad (what a coincidence!! or character like Kris!! donno)

anits said...

hi pijush interesting...goba is an unique name!

hv a nice day


anits

Anonymous said...

wooow 80kg! muah :D
is that excactly 80 or 80 plus something??
have fun at gym! hehehoho~

Pijush said...

@Anits,
Thanks for the comment, have a nice time and take care.

@Niki-chan,
I was 83 a month back and now 78-79 :-) Thanks for your nice cute comment.