-->

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally Summer came

And a new journey begins in Chicago, the windy city, where life is full of drama, activities and fun. The cityscape of Chicago is awesome. I have never seen before, not even in Europe.

The contrast of Lake Michigan with the High-rises amazed me. I took a few pics and the following is the superimposed of 2 of them. Summer made is more fascinating and it is the best time of the year to be here.


There are lots to see, many things to explore. I am enjoying the days with my project colleagues. They are cordial and friendly; I think I am lucky to be associated with a charming set or people. So my next few posts will be on Chicago. Enjoy the summer.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and finally you blogged! Looking forward to Chicago posts. I might visit you ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Pijush !! It is a bit nostalgic to come back, isn't it ?

For other things, I'll write you a mail, not getting time. I know you will understand me.

Tell us something about the city now.

Lakshmi said...

welcome back..good to know you are enjoying yourself..looking forward to your posts
lakshmi

indicaspecies said...

Hey Pijush,

Awaiting your Chicago posts. Keep smiling.:)

Pijush said...

@Priyank, How are you dude.. Thanks for dropping by. You can always come down to Lakeshore downtown. Drop me a mail before it.

@Cuckoo, As always your encouraging words helped me to come back and So I came back again and again. Thanks.
Drop me mail anytime buddy. I will post about Chicago in my next one.

@Lakhsmi, Thanks for your comment and your blog is cool now. Keep posting and I will find sometime to go through it.

@Celine, Thanks for your comment and soon I am going to post on Chicago.

HojO said...

Nice pics!!
After a LONGGGG time,eh??

By d way,khub kede chile naki,dada bad jaoar pode?? :P ;) Ami kintu surprised hoini!!Dhoni-r gero to chiloi,but Dada-r performance in IPL also very ordinary(xcept 2 innings out of 13) so as his captaincy!!He really disapointed us!! :(

Akhon dekher,Junior-bahini ki korte pade?? ;-/

My Unfinished Life said...

hi there
nice to see you posting after a long time..and i see a definite change in the tone of your post(comparing to your posts when u were in greece) , maybe that's the chicago effect!!...
looking forward to reading all about chicago..i heard there are lots of bongs there...

indicaspecies said...

Hi Pijush,

I hope all's well with you. Take care.:)

The Gori Wife said...

I lived in Chicago for a few years as a child, and I've always wanted to go back and visit as an adult - even more now since I'd love to see the desi parts :)